Friday, November 6, 2009

Another loss

The Bruins lose again. Last night they played the Montreal Canadiens . I personally hate the Canadiens because I am a die hard Bruins fan and they are the biggest rival of the Bruins. They Bruins ended up losing last night in a shootout. They score of the shootout was 1-0 and the final score of the game was 2-1 Montreal. I think the Bruins have lost their last 4 or 5 games in a row. They really need to pick it up and start playing better if they want any chance at the cup or even the playoffs this year.

4 comments:

  1. HA Canadians are better don't hate on the Canadians because I'm Canadian and we did win so HA. Chew on that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No. The Bruins are so much better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tell me please, how are they better if they lost?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just because they lose to them once doesnt mean that they arent better. Who won the series in the playoffs last year?

    ReplyDelete