Friday, December 18, 2009

Big Night Too

Tonight is just as big of a night for the Bruins as it is for the Celtics. The Bruins are trying to get a much needed win under their belt after they lost their last 2 straight games. The Celtics are trying to push their winning streak to 11 games and give them moment into the Christmas showdown. What sucks the most about these two games is that I can’t watch them tonight! I have a basketball game of my own at 7 pm tonight against our rival Amesbury Indians at home. I may be able to catch the end of the Bruins because they don’t start till 8:30 pm tonight but the Celtics are at 7. Who knows I may get home to catch the end of both games. I really hope I do because it would be depressing if I missed both of the games. Anyway let's see how my teams play out. Hopefully they both get the wins they need. Check the blog for updates after the Bruins games tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment